- Petra Justenhoven is Member of the Management Board at PwC Germany and Assurance Leader for Germany and Europe. As of 1 July 2022, she will be the Chairwoman of the Management Board at PwC Germany.
- Petra is particularly committed to digital transformation and innovative topics such as ESG.
- In her nearly 30 years at PwC, Petra has gained profound experience in large and world-wide audits and a deep understanding of client and market needs in a political and economic context.
- Next to her leading roles, she is socially engaged in many ways, e.g. she is a founding member of the Women@PwC initiative which promotes equal opportunities for women, and she is sponsor of "Shine", PwC's global LGBT*IQ network.
- In 2017, she has received the prestigious award “Mestemacher Female Manager of the Year”, an award to honour the career of extraordinary female leaders who serve as role models for other female professionals. In the last consecutive four years, she has been voted amongst the “100 most influential women in the German business world” by a business magazine.