- As Owner and Chief Executive Officer of the Sintesa Group, Shinta is responsible for the Management and Expansion of the Group’s business interests in Indonesia.
- Shinta sits as Vice Chairwoman of Indonesian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (KADIN), as Deputy Chairwoman of the Employers’ Association of Indonesia (APINDO), as well as President of Indonesia Business Council for Sustainable Development (IBCSD), and as Executive Board Member of World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) International.
- She also sits in the steering committee of Indonesia Climate Change Trust Fund (ICCTF). The new Indonesian government appointed Shinta in early 2015 as advisor to the Vice President of the Republic of Indonesia.
- Shinta graduated from Barnard College of Columbia University New York in 1989 and Executive Education at Harvard Business School, Boston, Massachusetts, USA in 2002.
- As part of her achievements, she has received awards, amongst others, from Women of Power from Asian Business Leadership Forum (ABLF) Abu Dhabi (2012), FORBES (2012 and 2013) for ASIA’s 50 Powerful Businesswomen and the Asia’s Leading Businesswoman of the Year Award (2013), Women Entrepreneur of the Year from Asia Pacific Entrepreneurship Awards (2014) and she was selected for the 30 best CEO by Business Indonesia Award in 2015.