- Charles Huang is founder and Chairman of Circular Taiwan Network (CTN), a nonprofit organization promoting the transition to circular economy.
- He was Chairman of Taiwan Sugar Corp., a major state-owned enterprise.
- Founder of Food Waste to Resources Promotion Association
- Chairman and CEO of TSRC Corp., a leading synthetic rubber manufacturer and marketer in AsiaConsultant of Booz.Allen & Hamilton and Analyst of Exxon International
- Management consultant of Booz.Allen & Hamilton
- Researcher and Supply Analyst of Exxon and it’s affiliates
- Board member for various industries and nonprofit foundations Industries; Petrochemical, Construction and Engineering, Banking, Private Equity, etc.
- Nonprofit foundations; Hao Ran Foundation, New Frontier Foundation, etc.
- He has BA, Chemistry, University of Pennsylvania and MBA, The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania