- Masyita Crystallin is currently serving as a Special Advisor to the Minister of the Finance Republic of Indonesia on Macroeconomic and Fiscal Policy.
- She is the Sherpa for the Coalition of Finance Ministers for Climate Action where the Indonesia’s Finance Minister Sri Mulyani Indrawati serves as co-chair together with Finance Minister of Finland and Indonesia Investment Authority’s spokesperson.
- At University of Indonesia, she serves as a Senior Researcher at the Demographic Institute.
- Masyita holds a Ph.D. in Economics from Claremont Graduate University, USA, specialized in International Monetary and Finance in 2015.
- Prior to joining the ministry, Masyita served as the Chief Economist for DBS Indonesia, leading macroeconomics, fiscal, and market analysis. She also acted and served as a Macroeconomist at the World Bank and was part of the core economist team supporting Indonesia’s Fiscal Policy