- Stéphanie Seydoux has been appointed French Ambassador for Global health in 2018, representing France in various international organizations (Global Fund, Unitaid…).
- She was involved in the 6th Global Fund replenishment conference in Lyon, in October 2019 and is currently active in the French multilateral response to the Covid crisis (in particular through ACT-A), which was developed alongside strengthening major health and development priorities such as health system strengthening, gender equality, the fight against pandemics for instance.
- After starting her career at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Stéphanie Seydoux joined the General Inspectorate of Social Affairs (IGAS) in 2004.
- From 2007 to 2010, she was Head of Equality Promotion at the French Independent Equality Commission. From 2010 to 2013, she was Deputy Ambassador at the French Embassy in Kenya. She was head of the French Women’s rights department from 2014 to 2017.
- Stéphanie Seydoux holds a master's degree in literature from the University of Oxford, a graduate of the Paris Institute of Political Studies (Sciences Po) and is a former student of the National School of Administration (ENA) - promotion "Léopold Sédar Senghor"