The Global Solutions Summit is fully open to the press. Journalists who intend to report on the Global Solutions Summit and its topics can request accreditation.
Media accreditation for the Global Solutions Summit 2020 now open
If you are a journalist, photographer or TV crew member, you are welcome to cover the 2020 edition of the Global Solutions Summit on April 20-21, 2020 at the ESMT in Berlin, Germany. You may now request your press accreditation.
Please note the steps of the accreditation process:
- Upon submission, your request will be reviewed by our team. We will end the review process at least one week before the Global Solutions Summit 2020.
- Once approved, you will receive an email indicating you are officially registered for the Global Solutions Summit and its receptions.
- We will inform you about updates and admission requirements prior to the event. If you have any further questions please contact us.
Why attend the Global Solutions Summit?
The Global Solutions Summit – The World Policy Forum – is where international research organizations, thought-leaders and decision-makers from across political, business and civic communities come together to discuss solutions to major global problems.
What major topics will be featured?
The major policy areas prioritized by the Think20, the G20’s policy advice network, such as climate change, global governance and employment in the digital age, will be in sharp focus at this year’s Summit, as well as other critical global issues. Information on the major topics to be addressed at the Global Solutions Summit is available here.
2019 at a glance...
Under the Japanese G20 Presidency, some 1,600 participants from various industries and 120 countries registered for the Global Solutions Summit 2019, where they met with our 221 speakers and participated in over 60 sessions.
Among the speakers at the 2019 Global Solutions Summit were:
- German Chancellor Angela Merkel
- 2019 Think20 Co-Chair Dean Yoshino
- The European Union’s Executive Vice-President Frans Timmermans
- Jaango CEO and founder Fatoumata Ba
- OECD Chief of Staff and G20 Sherpa Gabriela Ramos
Media resources for the Global Solutions Summit - The World Policy Forum
A press kit and information regarding pooling will be made available here as the Global Solutions Summit 2020 nears.
For immediate press-related inquiries or to schedule an interview, please contact the Global Solutions Initiative’s press team.
Stay up to date
Register to receive press releases from the Global Solutions Initiative and information regarding speakers, panels and more for the Global Solutions Summit 2020 on April 20-21, 2020 in Berlin, Germany.
Additional information can also be found on our social media channels: