- Antonio Villafranca is ISPI Director of Studies and Co-Head of the Europe and Global Governance Centre. He is lecturer of International Relations at the Bocconi University (Milan), where he was also lecturer of European Economic Policies (2016-2018), and of ‘Structure of International Society’ at the IULM University.
- He is Non Resident Senior Fellow at the Chongyang Institute of the Renmin University (Beijing).
- He has extensively published on global and European governance and on EU policies.
- He is an economist by training and received his MA from the Catholic University of Milan where he also specialised in Economics and International Relations.
- He also serves as Coordinator of the Think20 (T20) Italy during the G20 Italian Presidency.