Global Solutions Summit 2022
March 28th-29th – Hybrid event from Berlin
The Global Solutions Summit is the world’s premier forum for transforming research-based insights into policy recommendations for the G7/G20. Its goal is better global governance for the common good. This high-level meeting brings together senior government officials with top-level academic researchers, NGO leaders, and international CEOs. Held annually in Berlin, this year’s conference takes place March 28-29 in a hybrid format.
The theme of the Global Solutions Summit 2022 was “Listen to the world: Promoting social well-being within planetary boundaries”. It covered the priorities of the G20 and G7. It aimed to be a steppingstone to the G/T20 and G/T7 Summits, a place where Think20 and Think7 Task Forces could discuss their work with regard to their policy briefs and where multistakeholder decision-makers could discuss collective approaches to G20 and G7 problems.
- 29 March 2022 – Press release: Global Solutions Summit has bridged G20 and G7
- 29 March 2022 – Rede von Bundeskanzler Scholz anlässlich des Global Solutions Summit 2022 am 28. März 2022 in Berlin
- 29 March 2022 – Press release: Young Global Changers Recoupling Award: Start-ups for a better world
- 29 March 2022 – Press release: Global Solutions Summit 2022: Accelerating the Circular Economy transition
- 28 March 2022 – Press release: European Union’s ‘Digital Market Act’ is good, but for online users – it’s not good enough
- Prominent voices about the Global Solutions Summit 2022
- 25 March 2022 – Press release : Global Solutions Summit: The Future of Globalization