- Noura Mansouri is a Research Fellow at KAPSARC, a Research Affiliate at MIT, and an Expert at WEC.
- She is the Co-chair of T20 Indonesia Task Force 3 on Governing Climate Target, Energy Transition and Environmental Protection and has served as the (Lead) Co-chair of T20 Task Force 2 on Climate Change and Environment / Sustainable Energy during both the Saudi and Italian G20 presidencies.
- Noura Mansouri accumulates over 16 years of research and professional experience. Including working for the Center for Global Energy Studies (London), and the French nuclear company AREVA.
- She earned her MBA and PhD degrees in sustainability and energy transitions from University of London.
- She is the author of ‘Greening the Black Gold: Saudi Arabia’s Quest for Clean Energy’. Dr. Mansouri completed a post-doctoral research fellowship at MIT.
- She served as a member of the Zayed Sustainability Prize Review Committee for 2018 and the Selection Committee for 2019-2022, and received the 2015 Women Excellence Leadership Award.